Franchise Opportunities, Business Opportunities
An Opportunity Right for the Times
How rare is it to find a business opportunity that is:
- Right for the times
- Affordable in today’s economy
- Adds meaning and value to your life
Consider these staggering facts:
- 79 million baby boomer are preparing for retirement
- 20 million more baby boomer parents are still living
- The number of people over age 85 is projected to double by the year 2030 and double again by 2050
- 86% of seniors prefer staying in their homes rather than forced socialization in a retirement community
Great visionaries see opportunities long before others recognize their full potential
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to be in control of your own life, this may be the business opportunity you’ve been looking for.
All it takes is a little management experience, the right training and, the desire to take control of your own destiny.
An Affordable Business Opportunity
Our unique approach creates multiple profit center
- Residual Income through our “Like Your Children Down the Street” Program
- Companion Services
- Home Care Services
- Certified Nursing Assistant Services
- Nursing and other medical services (requiring separate licensure)
- Home Maintenance
- Food Services
- Extended Housekeeping
- Advocacy services
Most would agree these are challenging economic times
…and yet, the business of providing services to senior citizens continues to grow yearly. Why?…because of supply and demand. The supply is the huge demographic shift toward elderly retired people. The demand is the fact that this is a need driven industry. It is an unprecedented time in American history and we are privileged to be a part of the solution to the unspoken concern of millions of seniors—“Who will take care of me when I need help to stay in my home.”
How much does a franchise cost?
We have a vision to reshape the way senior services are offered and we’ve made our startup cost affordable so you can help us . Your franchise package can be purchased for $29,500 and will provide you with all the tools and support to make you a business owner with a mission. For serious inquires that pre-qualify, a complete franchise disclosure document will be sent to provide detailed answers to any and all questions you may have.
Is this a profitable business venture?
Home Care Services for seniors is one of the most efficient salary-to-hours worked businesses. Combine this with strong management skills, good work ethic and a solid business plan and you will find the potential for profit is extraordinary.
Is it necessary to have a background in Home Care?
It certainly helps to be familiar with this field of service. However, strong managers know how to surround themselves with gifted people who have strengths in areas where they do not. In short, no, you don’t have to have a background in this field but you must be a good manager of people with the skills to hire right.
How do I get started?
Just give us a call. A short 15 minute conversation is enough to prequalify you as a possible candidate. Please call our main office at 252-633-2514 and let them know your interest. We will set up a phone appointment to discuss your options to help reshape the future of home care services for seniors.
How We Help You Start Your Business
“If you are not successful, we are not successful.”
If we are to be partners in success, it is imperative that we invest ourselves in your future. We do this through a comprehensive program based on 25 years of teaching experience and over 20 years of combined marketing experience.
Your Franchise Package will include:
- Information gathering instruction to prepare for your classroom training
- Two days of in-house training to explore all of the specifics
- Two days of on-site field training in your new target area to establish contacts
- One full year of personal coaching to aid you through the entire process of establishing your business
- Access to our business professionals in specific areas of expertise
- Tech support for software programs
- Opportunities for remedial class room training or classroom training for additional staff
- Access to training materials for field staff
- Access to additional training materials as they are developed
Remember though…training is only half of the equation. The best of training without good marketing will most likely lead to failure. That is why we teach the art of marketing your business to your target area. Our marketing program includes:
- Basic marketing and industry specific marketing in our in-home training class.
- Two days of field training to teach the art of relationship building and establishing a referral base
- Access to our professional marketing materials
- A presence on our optimized website for your local area
- Options for cooperative marketing campaigns
- One year of public relations support for your area
Have you ever driven down a street and noticed the multitude of small businesses and wondered, if they can do it, why can't I?
If you are one of these people, this may be just the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Here’s some questions we’ve all asked ourselves from time to time:
- Do you ever feel like you pour your heart and soul into your job only to make others wealthy?
- In this difficult economic climate, do you go to work each morning with the fear that you may not have a job by the end of the day?
- Do you feel that your earning power is limited and that there will never be enough money to make ends meet?
- How often are you frustrated by the fact that others control your future? Or, that someone else tells you how you will be paid and the hours that you must work?